A QUALITY APPROACH
The safety of our product is an essential and fundamental value. We are committed to a continuous quality and improvement process in order to go beyond your expectations.
We select high quality raw materials. We make sure that we and our suppliers remain compliant with the principles of HACCP, the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard, as well as the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) for pharmaceutical active substances.
We work with certified partners and members of international organizations (GOED, MSC, Friend of the Sea, Marin Trust).
We impose strict limits on the quality and purity of oils at each stage of production. In addition, product stability studies are carried out in order to determine the optimal lifetimes for each product.
We work with independent external laboratories for additional analyzes and contaminants analyzes. Finally, we undertake to provide a certificate of analysis on each batch of finished product.
- Rigorously monitor and control the products in order to best meet your requirements in terms of quality, purity, stability and respect for the environment
- Strengthen our commitments in terms of sustainable development, in particular on marine resources
- Provide all guarantees in terms of food safety while respecting the environment
- Comply with the regulations in force and anticipate future
We will make every effort to honor our commitments. Offer products and services of excellent quality, irreproachable and reproducible is our motto.
We anticipate your future needs thanks to our innovative strength and technological advance.
We have set up a traceability process. This process is :
- our quality guarantee is the answer to your highest requirements
- safety of ingredients and products
- the anwser to strict regulations
A long-term strategic alliance with our suppliers guarantees full traceability from source to finished ingredients. We have control throughout the manufacturing and processing chain.